Cross Country Course Hire
The cross country course is available for hire most of the year. Due to our sandy soil, the ground normally stays good no matter what the weather throws at us!
Fences range in heights starting at 60cm up to 100cm. Our 80cm, 90cm and 100cm fences are built to BE standard.
Cross Country Hire - £30 per horse
Opening Hours: 8am - 8pm (last entry 7pm) Monday to Sunday - Daylight permitting.
By making a booking online all hirers will agree to these extra Covid-19 related conditions:
· Toilet facilities will be closed and locked.
· Correct hats and boots AND BODY PROTECTORS must be worn at all times when on a horse, including Show Jumping – due to delayed reponse times for Ambulances at current time.
· You must park giving yourself plenty of space to conform to social distancing.
· Anyone feeling unwell, with Covid 19 type symptoms must not attend. Please contact us for a refund or to re-arrange your booking for another time
· All attendees must adhere to government social distancing guidelines at all times – you are coming to use the facilities and then leave. Any persons attending that choose to ignore these guidelines will be asked to leave the farm.
Heath Farm/Munstead are aware of our customers anxieties and we are taking a reflective and proactive approach to the Covid-19 situation under direction from BEF so riders can carry on their professional business whilst also protecting ourselves and our staff. We continue to monitor all government guidance in relation to the running of sporting events in the face of the Covid-19 situation.
If you would like to school around our xc course please use our online booking facilities. To book the course, first find the date and click on the event name in the listing below. The booking will open in a new page. If you experience any difficulties making a booking or would like support please call 07798 626075.
If the Purple Icon isn’t visible, it is because the course is fully booked for that day or closed due to the weather. Bookings for the course are be made in 2 hourly slots between the hours of 8am and 8pm 7 days a week.
Parking for horseboxes can be found to the rear of the stables. When you come down the drive please go past the surfaced arena and then turn down past the horse walker and green unit. Please then follow the track to the right and park behind the barn.